[access-uk] Re: Help please

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Andrew Shipp <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 21:43:29 +0000

Hi Andrew,
Control Panel, TaskBar and Start Menu Options, Start Menu Tab, Customise
Button, Advanced Tab, in the treeview arrow down until you hear 'Favourites
Menu Off not checked' and hit space bar to turn it on then OK button, followed
by OK button again in the Taskbar and Start Menu Options dialog box.
On Thursday, December 04, 2008 at 09:30 PM (GMT), Andrew Shipp wrote:
Hi all,  does someone know how to put the favourites  folder in the start menu,
 I have just reinstalled my laptop and need to move this one folder,  I am
using jaws 9 with windows XP pro SP3

Check out my radio and TeamTalk server! http://www.jls-radio.com
--
James Scholes

E-mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx
AIM: JamesScholes000
Skype: james.scholes
Website: http://www.jamesscholes.com
Blog: http://www.jamesscholes.com/blog
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jamesscholes
Find me on Facebook! Username: jamesscholes
Link to Facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1375965156&hiq=jamesscholes
Last.FM Profile: http://www.last.fm/user/jamesscholes000
Message sent at 09:41:55 PM GMT on Thursday, December 04, 2008