[access-uk] Re: Help for a friend please

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 16:28:56 +0200

Chris thanks for this.

Regards

Adrien

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of chris
hallsworth
Sent: 18 April 2011 13:33
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Help for a friend please

Hi Adrian.
The below keystrokes will work regardless of screen reader.
1. Press alt-c to select the cleaner button.
2. Press alt-r to run the clean.
3. Press alt-g to select the registry button.
4. Press alt-s to scan.
5. Press alt-f to fix selected issues.
6. When prompted to back up the registry, press alt-y for
yes.
7. Tab to the fix all selected issues button. Activate it.
8. Tab to and activate the close button.
9. Keep doing this till the list reports no issues found.
Hope this helps.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth

On 18/04/2011 12:10 PM, Adrien Collins wrote:
> Hi
> My friend is having major problems with her vista laptop,
it is
> running very slowly. She has been advised to install and
run ccleaner
> but not having used it before, firstly, she has been told
to back up
> her registry, what is the best way to do that and can
someone please
> explain to me from a jaws user point of view, how she uses
ccleaner, I
> use a different screenreader.
>
> Regards
>
> Adrien