[access-uk] Re: Help for a New Sky HD Box User

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 12:52:08 -0000

Hi,

Yes. The only thing you can't do is undelete if you delete by accident.
You can't get into the deleted programs tab, as you can with the box if you
have sight.

Other than that, you can record, set series links, remove series links, rent
titles, but I don't think you can buy and keep titles, you'd have to do that
on the remote.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services