[access-uk] Re: Help burning a CD please

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 22:24:56 +0100

Hi Catherine -

Will it work for you if you close out of that autoplay dialogue when it comes up, and use Windows Explorer to highlight the drive, and hnit enter on it? This is where for me the preparing disc message comes up, and where I can choose format, and drop files to the disc, and then select burn from the file menu.

HTH -

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>