[access-uk] Help With Skype

  • From: <jibberjabber2014@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 13:55:27 +0100

Hi,
I’m hoping that someone might know a solution to this.  My Skype has suddenly
started informing me that a problem has caused it to stop working, and that
Windows would inform me if there was a solution.  I’m using WindowEyes 8.4 with
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit.  I’ve uninstalled Skype, tried reinstalling, I
even went to the web site and got another copy, in case the download I had, had
become corrupted in some way.  I’ve run my virus checker, anti spy ware,
cleared all history and cookies, run c-cleaner, and still, as soon as skype
opens, I get the close message.  Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?  I
haven’t added any new programs, nor removed any, except skype of course, and I
haven’t done any updates.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Jim.

---