[access-uk] Help Needed

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 13:40:27 +0100

Hello
I’ve had a clean re-install done on my Windows 7 machine so to solve the IE9
problem I’ve had for a while. I’m running Windows Live Mail and I’m noy sure
how to bring forward the saved messages that were in the various folders at the
time of change. Also I would like to reinstate my address book.
I also notice the menu tab along the top ot teh screen that put me into options
to tidy up the messages is midding. For example to have all messages spell
chexked before being sent and to have contactes added to my address book
automatically on sending or replying to a message.
Any help with these 3 items will be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks  Roger