[access-uk] Re: Help: Jaws not reading pdf files

  • From: John Ramm <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 23:06:42 +0100

Hi Michael

What Jackie wrote worked for me which is great because I didn't understand your message. What do you think I need to repair and how would I do it from a command line?

Talk soon, John

At 16:47 19/07/2019, you wrote:

This happened to me, you need to repair from command line or uninstall then install again. It happens if Jaws needs to OCR the pdf

Sent from Michael's iPhone

On 19 Jul 2019, at 4:23 pm, (Redacted sender "david.g3yxx" for DMARC) <<mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jackie

This I have done, but still the issue which I mentioned on the list.

ATB

David W Wood