[access-uk] Re: Help - Audio Recording

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 20:36:35 +0100

Hello Dennis,

As Tristan says, WAV is the correct format, in 44.1 Khz sampling
and 16 bit stereo.

Nero is probably the most screenreader-friendly these days but
Easy CD is also OK. If you don't have any of these, the free
version of Winamp 5 can now burn CDs for you but only at 2
speed. You have to buy the purchasable version of Winamp 5 to be
able to burn faster than this. You can get Winamp from:

www.winamp.com

Oh, and yes, up-to-date versions of Windows Media Player can
also burn CDs.

HTH,
John.
Author of From The Keyboard Tutorials
for Visually Impaired Computer Users
To view my tutorials, please visit my Website at:
Website: http://web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard
Tel: 0113 2575957
E-mail: jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx