[access-uk] Re: Hearing aids stuff

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 10:44:46 -0000

Hello Terry,

thanks for your posting.  I have tried the link you included and get
an error message from IE.

My wife wears an analogue hearing aid and her hearing is such that she
is frustrated with the modern settings for headphones and has to use
ones with separate volume controls.  Does anyone on the list wear the
digital hearing aids?  I would be interested in your experiences using
them.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett