[access-uk] Re: Hearing aids stuff

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 13:03:49 -0000

Hi,

I don't use hearing aids at all, but have a question.

Recently in church we upgraded the sound system.  We have got a loop,
and we have a loop test headphone which I have used to verify that the
signal is ok throughout the building.

However, is it correct that digital hearing aids don't have a T switch
on them for the loop setting (sorry if I get the terminology wrong
here)?  What is the best way of getting the loop working with a digital
hearing aid?

Thanks.
Andrew.