[access-uk] Re: Hearing aid compatible?

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 18:07:07 -0000

Hi, I am not being funny, but this is going on a bit too long as its turned
from an access question to a conversation on hearing aids.   I am worried
about taking up too much group space and boring all the other members! lol

If you want to join my DeafBlindFriends group email me off group and ask for
an invite?  My email is:
goatmum@xxxxxxx
Or you may visit the group on:
Kind regards, Christine W