[access-uk] Re: Headset guides blind people in cities

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 17:56:14 -0000

Interesting. So, as this report said, once a few retailers start using the
beacons, the price will come down and this will make it viable for local
authorities to buy into a VI solution.  The thing that has confused me is
that the beacon reading software is already built into the iPhone, so what's
stopping the ones that the Windows mobile is being developed for being used
by the existing Apple software?

Cheers

Barry