[access-uk] Re: Headset guides blind people in cities

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 10:53:47 -0000

Yup, I think you're spot on, Steve.  It was an original idea by a Microsoft
techy person to develop this, so Microsoft started the ball rolling
specifically for their Windows phone.  Will they sell it to Android and
Apple or just keep it to themselves?  If they keep it to themselves, it will
be dead in the water.

How cynical a lot of us are.  I suppose we are just going by past experience
of good idea's getting nowhere.  I do hope this will work though.

Cheers

Barry