[access-uk] Re: Headset guides blind people in cities

  • From: James English <james13english@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 07:45:03 +0000

The annoying thing is that their are so many things like these beacons
(like braille, or audio description) that people should put into their
buildings but somehow get away with not doing.

On 11/7/14, Barry Hill <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> One problem I envisage is that if it is a simple, cheap stick on beacon,
> what's to stop little sods from moving them about, or just picking them
> off.
> A few years ago, my central library put braille in their old lift, but it
> only lasted a week before it was picked off.
>
> Cheers
>
> Barry

>>> 0was Paul
>>> 0was
>>> 0was

>>> 0was ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
>>> 0was ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
>>> 0was ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
>>> 0was ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq 0was