[access-uk] Re: Headphone recommendations

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 21:39:26 +0100

Hi.

The Sennheiser PX100 is a great headphone for portables and probably the model
you're thinking of.  It's less than £30, comes in a small plastic case into
which the headphones can be folded very compactly and it's the best sounding
portable headphone I've ever heard.

Regards.

Kevin Lloyd
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx