[access-uk] Re: Headphone recommendations

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 21:30:58 +0100

MessageYes, I think that's where I got my holding ones from, but again they may
have been a little more than the £30 you're wanting to spend.  I was told, when
purchasing about a year or so ago, that it would be worth trying them, and I am
happy with the ones I got then.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx