[access-uk] Re: Headphone recommendations

  • From: "Ruth Harris" <R.I.C.Harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:33:17 +0100

Can highly recommend Sennheiser headphones - I have some of the folding ones (I
think they are the PXC 150 - although they cost me about £40 because I didn't
get them online -
http://www.sennheiser.co.uk/uk/icm.nsf/root/products_sennheiser_headphones_portable_noisegard_500369).
 They are very comfy, and do a decent job of noise cancelling (in heavy traffic
there's not much you can do!) although it can be a bit of a pain to get them in
and out of the case I have - if it comes with a soft pouch now, so much the
better!

Ruth