[access-uk] Re: Headphone recomendations

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:11:25 -0000

Hi Andy

I'm sure Sennheiser will do the job if you can find a pair that go behind your head as opposed to over it. Perhaps you have already thought of and tried Tapesense? Also, Maplin sell them, but I'm not sure if you can try them out there.

Since you live in Scotland, I would highly recommend Hi-Fi Corner, branches of which can be found in Glasgow and Edinburgh. You can definitely try them out there as I've done so and purchased in the past.

My favourite make - but don't know if they do them in the style you are looking for - is Beyerdynamics. Expensive, but oh so worth it!

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx