[access-uk] Re: Having phones unlocked

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:10:37 +0100

The online websites give you a code to entre to unlock your phone. Its not as if you take the back off or plug something in. The thing is to be very careful to entre the code in correct the first time and then you know if it works or if your unfortunate and it doesn't. Don't waste an unlocking attempt though human error.

At 13:56 30/03/2009, you wrote:
Hi Mandy

There are many sites online who offer an unlocking service for a couple of pounds. Personally, I never think these really work perfectly. For proper unlocking I would take your phone to the original network to which it is locked. It will cost a bit more and invalidate your warranty if it is still under one, but it will be done properly.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx