[access-uk] Re: Have Lost Menus in OE

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 15:46:37 +0100

Hi Trace

I only connect a wireless mouse when someone with sight wants to use the PC. To be honest, it's not a problem which bothers me much as you can just use shortcut keys so long as you know them. It's just a curious one to which I can find no answer.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx