[access-uk] Re: Happy New Year

  • From: "jeff flint" <jeffflint15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 21:11:28 -0000

David I am impressed, how did you know?
Camera's move almost as fast as computers but I am still very close to other news cameramen and women. I am learning that a lot of "blind people" have some vision and certainly the night lenses used in the day time allows you to play with the result.
Jeff
----- Original Message ----- From: "David W Wood" <david.g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>