[access-uk] Happy New Year

  • From: "jeff flint" <jeffflint15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 13:43:13 -0000

This is very off topic forgive me.
Had horrible flu over Christmas, I am still can't get used to the idea of a
cold Christmas.
I just wanted to wish everybody a very happy new year, and to thank the group
from the bottom of my heart.
This time last year I felt like the only blindman on the planet trying to solve
unique problems.
Discovering this group has made such a difference to me, learning my problems
were far from unique has helped enormously. At the same   time I have been
fascinated  to discover a group of generous people willing to help with my
incredible "daftness."
Again thank you all and I am sorry about being off topic.
Jeff