[access-uk] Re: Handwriting with iOS 7

  • From: Brendan Roache <brndn.rch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 21:35:41 +0100

Well presumably because they recognise that there are those people who have
lost their vision but used to be able to hand-write.
      From: "Richard King"
      To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Yes, this is a feature from I O S 7 that can be quite fun to use. I
      opened my phone app, selected the keypad tab and dialled a number
      using this function! Awesome!

      On 10/11/13, Jackie Brown wrote:
      > In the event people haven't tried this out, it is worth a go.
      >
      > Go to Settings, General, Accessibility, VoiceOver, Rotor, and select
      > Handwriting.
      >
      > Now go to an app such as Notes, and pull up the rotor in an edit field
with
      > the pinch gesture of the thumb and index finger. When you find
Handwriting