[access-uk] HUMANWARE ITEMS

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 14:27:43 -0000

Hi all,

As with others of you, we received leaflets about various Humanware items for
sale today.  There were a couple I didn't know about and wonder if anyone has
these and can tell us more about them from a user perspective, please.  I
should add that we've been away and have lots of catching up to do so scanning
these leaflets hasn't yet become my priority.

One is the iPal  Ace Scanner and the other is the digital photo album.  How
good is the scanner and how would it benefit over the Braille Pen?  I can't
quite understand the digital photo album, so can anyone explain that.  How many
pictures can it hold?

Thanks to all for any explanations on these.

Carol P