[access-uk] Re: HSBC was Re: Re: Electronic machine from the bank

  • From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 19:37:36 +0100

Hi all:
I agree with Wendy.

The only odd thing is that the link to log on is labelled:

Images/nav_logon

So with JAWS bringing up a list of links and pressing 'I' three times takes
you to that link.

The number then has to be entered into an edit box, continue button pressed,
then another screen for your DOB and PIN.

The co-op bank, however, has a 'proceed' button, where you enter a given
name and password which takes you straight into the main screen.

David W Wood

GUILDFORD PHYSIOTHERAPY AND SPORTS CLINIC
MATTHEWS HOUSE
85 EPSOM ROAD
GUILDFORD
SURREY GU1 3PA

T: 01483 575876 (APPOINTMENTS)
         302691 (ALL OTHER INQUIRIES)

E: reception@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: http://tinyurl.com/5wptcp

____________________
DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and is
intended solely for the individual/s to whom it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error please delete
it immediately.  Any disclosure including but not withstanding reading
copying or distribution of all or part of the information contained herein
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Although this email and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus or any other defect which
might affect any computer or system on which they are received and/or opened
it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free
and no responsibility is accepted by The Guildford Physiotherapy and Sports
Clinic for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use
thereof.   Any opinions or advice contained in this email are not
necessarily those of The Guildford Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic or any
individual or individuals working or acting on its behalf.

All prices shown are in pounds sterling and exclude VAT, Delivery and
Expense charges unless otherwise stated.