[access-uk] Re: HOW TO TURN CARET BROWSING ON IN IE9

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 11:14:52 +0100

  From: Steve Nutt
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 10:26 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: HOW TO TURN CARET BROWSING ON IN IE9

  Fax: +44(0)1438-759589

  Email: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Web: http://www.comproom.co.uk

  From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Richard Godfrey-McKay
  Sent: 16 September 2012 00:00
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [access-uk] HOW TO TURN CARET BROWSING ON IN IE9

      Hi, Seem to have to turn caret browsing on every time I start IE these
days, and I don't know how to make the change permanent.  Any help please?

  Richard

  Richard Godfrey-McKay

  Please be kind enough to cast a vote for fife Society for the blind to help
them win a new rehab house.

  You can vote online once a day until 20th September, so please offer your
support. They have already got to the last 24 out of about 3,500, and are the
only blindness related charity in the final. The link is below, so just find
fife Society on that page, and press enter on the vote button which follows.
Thank you.

  http://40.persimmonhomes.com/vote?charities=A-F

  Telephone: 01738-445 880

  Mobile: 07791 452 593