[access-uk] Re: HOW DO I ADD AN M4P FILE TYPE

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 18:49:04 +0100

hi carol.

as far as i'm aware, the only program that can play them is ITunes. at least i couldn't get them to play on my machine with anything else. they're protected files you see, that's what the P stands for and needless to say apple are funny about allowing any other program to play protected files...

cheers,

Mo.

On 30/05/2015 18:44, Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,
I have some M4P files and, whilst I could convert them, how do I just leave them as M4P and play them in Winamp. (I need to add that file type and can't get my head round doing it ...) Oh, I'm using Windows 7.
Thanks for any help on this.