[access-uk] Re: HMMM! TIME FOR ANOTHER COMPLAINT TO THE BEEB!

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 20:39:41 +0100

Oh Ian, you gem! I didn't expect you to get involved but do appreciate it. Well, if it reaches them before the recording for tomorrow night (unless it's live) we'll see what we see; but in any case, I won't hold my breath!

Thanks so much!

If we need to be saying something on this one, please let us know.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>