[access-uk] HM Revenue and Customs

  • From: Chris Moore <moore.c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:11:30 +0100

        Hi guys,

I am currently doing a bit of research on people's experience of the HM Revenue
& Customs website.
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk

I was wondering if there were any blind or low vision users on the list that
have ever had to use the site at all and how accessible they found it.

I am also interested to know if anyone has used any of their online services
such as Self Assessment and was hoping to to establish if the process was user
friendly.

Please feel free to write to me off list if you prefer.

Many thanks

Chris ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-