[access-uk] HIGH QUALITY STEREO WALKMAN

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 23:28:38 +0100

Hi World

Can anyone recommend a high quality walkman.  I am not interested in recording,
but I want to connect it to my PC as we have a vast nUmber of tapes which
we want to preserve.  I have not got room to connect our full-sized stereo
deck, so thought a walkman or small machine might do the job.

I know another option is to connect the stereo deck to a laptop, but I do not
have one and I would like to use the power of my PC.

I have not studied the cassette market for some time, so I do not know what is
still available.

Pele West