[access-uk] HELP TO INSTALL CONTACT POINT AND WIRELESS CARD

  • From: "carol pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 14:27:38 +0100

Hi all,

I've purchased a Linksys contact point to add to my Linksys router
(which currently has two out of four sockets free) and also a wireless
card which is a Netgear Compact Flash to work with PacMate.  (I know the
Netgear card works and decided the Linksys Contact Point should be happy
enough with the router <SMILE>

I think I'd really like some talk through to get going with this,
especially the Access Point side;  so if anyone thinks they can help
then could they please get in touch with me.

Any reasonable payment for those who have their own companies will of
course be considered favourably.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx