[access-uk] Guitar chords list needed, please

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 04:08:02 -0000

Hello All.

I have been searching for (but not finding) a list of guitar
chords. There are many on the Net but all I have examined so
far provide these chords in a chart/graphical way. Does
anyone know where I can go to obtain a list of chords in
written format, e.g. Name of chord, strings played and which
finger is used on which fret/string?

Alternatively, if anyone has a list they can send me as an
attachment, this would be appreciated.

Thanks, in antici;pation.
John.