[access-uk] Re: Guide Dpog complaints

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 17:31:30 -0000

Andy there is a process to be gone through really if it is a complaint. She is at the head office in burghfield Common, Reading, RJ7. Sorry I cannot remember the rest of the post code but without being funny you would find it on the GDBA website or just give them a call at the head office and they will let you know.

Eleanor & Guide Dog Neela
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>