[access-uk] Re: Grrr! JAWS is up to its old tricks again.

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 13:44:53 -0500

I am not sure I caught what old tricks jaws is playing on you but if it runs fine when you start it manualy rather than having it come up at bootup automatically, you might consider putting a shortcut to it into your startup croup rather than loading jaws as a service before logon. Of course, this only works if you do not need speech before logon or could bring up narrator for that purpose if you did.

hth

Doris

At 06:24 PM 3/7/2009 +0000, you wrote:
Well, how odd, if I start JAWS manually after logon I don't have any issues.

James Scholes
--
Contact Details
Message sent at 06:23:49 PM GMT on Saturday, March 07, 2009