[access-uk] Groups.io

  • From: Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 20:42:33 +0000

Hi all,
Has anyone used this with Window-Eyes or any other screen reader? It's a new email groups service which I think is absolutely brilliant. I have two lists on there if interested. We needed a new home for our lists due to frequent problems with another provider Emissives. Support at Groups.io is top notch and Mr Mark Fletcher is keen to make the service accessible to everyone. Site is here
www.groups.io
Any issues support email for Groups.io is
support@xxxxxxxxx
They also have groups for any service updates, features currently in beta and help with the service in general to name but a few.