[access-uk] Groups in OE

  • From: Ted Martin <tedmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 12:59:30 -0000

Hello all,
I'm asking this on behalf of my wife, who has for a long time sent emails to
a large number of contacts in two groups, using Outlook Express.

Recently, when she attempted to send a group message, she got an error
message saying that one of the names on the list had been rejected.  She
removed it, but then the next one on the list was rejected, and then the
next, and so on.  The same thing happens with the other group.

She has been using these same groups for years with no problems.  The only
thing that happened just before all this was she installed Eudora for a
short time, but she's now uninstalled it.  Neither of us can see why that
should have anything to do with it.

She needs to communicate with these people regularly, so a solution to this
difficulty is quite urgently needed.  I hope somebody can help.

Thanks,

Ted