[access-uk] Re: Great feedback on freedombox!

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:18:31 +0100

Hi Jim,

Yes, Freedom Scan is already here, and you can get it in trial mode when you
get a trial account.  I believe it will give you five scans.

It should work on your machine, even with dial-up, but you may see speed
hits when trying to listen to audio described movies.

As for adapting UK sites, anyone can do it, if they get to grips with
Serotech's C-Saw system, which allows you to label web sites.  You can do it
from within Freedombox itself.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx