[access-uk] Google search criteria

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 19:29:17 -0000

During February (or perhaps even earlier) a message appeared on the list
covering some of
the basics of how to improve the results of Google searches by careful choice
of search
criteria.   It included one or two points with which I was not familiar, and so
I decided to save
it for future study.  (I think that george may have been the author, but I may
be wrong.)
However  it looks as if I accidentally deleted it!  I know that I could
probably find it in the list
archives, but if anyone has a copy and would kindly forward it to me off list
(harrison1d@xxxxxxxxx) it would save me a little time and be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Douglas