[access-uk] Google mail problem

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:49:34 +0100

I am currently subscribed to this list under a Google mail address
yet messages which I post to it, although seen by others, never reach
my Google In Box.  This is true both for messages posted via a client
or directly from the Google webmail interface, although in the latter
case i do receive a copy by POp3 but the absence of "Access-UK" in
the subject line shows that it has not come via Freelists.

The Google Support Team asked for copies of the headers of a few
messages in this category, but after examining them they have simply
sent the following cryptic response

  "Please note that messages you send to a mailing list that you
subscribe to only appear in 'Sent Mail.'

This does not answer my question, which is what happens to these
particular messages between Freelists and Google?

It is a situation I can live with, but if anyone has any suggestions
as to what is happening I would b most grateful.    There must be a
simple explanation, but it totally eludes me.  All messages from
other list members come through as expected.

Douglas
--

Douglas Harrison