[access-uk] Re: Google mail interface

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 10:04:32 +0100

Graham, With help from Dolphin Tech Support I have now found a way of
activating this
link/button.  Your use of the word"search" provided the clue.  If instead of
navigating to the
word "Settings" by means of the cursor keys you search for it (f3 in
Hal/Supernova) it can
then be activated in the normal way.

At least the dialogues are now accessible on the rare occasions when I need to
make
changes.

Thanks for pointing us in the right direction,

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison