[access-uk] Re: Google mail interface

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 18:15:06 +0100

Thanks, Graham.   Pleased to hear that it works with Jaws.  It used to do with
Hal, but  I
suspect that IE7 is the reason why it has stopped doing so.   I have a demo of
W-E on this
system and must  try how it behaves with this rather odd link/button.

I fail to see why when Google decided to offer the basic view as an alternative
they could
not have given us a Settings link which opened the appropriate dialogue as well
as those for
In Box, Sent Mail etc.

Douglas

Douglas