[access-uk] Re: Google mail interface

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 12:48:50 +0100

Thanks Christopher - but I actually quite like Gmail apart from this problem
which has only
arisen in IE7.  I work almost exclusively via POP3 and SMTP set up on a normmal
client
and  seldom need to use the web interface. My mail is remarkably spam free
nowadays and
the ability to archive and search through up to 3 gb of stored messages is a
great asset.

Still I will have a look at Fastmail - and bear it in mind for the future.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison