[access-uk] Re: Google difficulties?

  • From: Jonathan <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:03:38 +0000

Could you narrow it down to which Google website and what browser you are using?

Are you using the accessible search?
http://www.google.com/accessibility/labs/search/

Have you tried any of these? http://www.google.com/accessibility/

Do any of the points in the article "Accessibility in Google Search"
apply?  http://support.google.com/websearch/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=181196