[access-uk] Re: Google and Search Results Opening in New Window

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:18:48 -0000

Hi Darran and all, as I thought, the checkboxes are there on the search
settings page but Jaws can't read their status. As well, the number of
preferred results to display and filters level are now set via slides rather
than checkboxes which are accessible with Jaws but they are clumsier to
manage.

If you click on "open results in a new window" you'll change the status of
the checkbox but you may not get feedback... So you could just try and see
or ask for sighted help unfortunately.

Here's the URL to feedback for Google if you wish. I chose web search from
the products combo box

http://support.google.com/bin/request.py?hl=en
<http://support.google.com/bin/request.py?hl=en&ctx=go&contact_type=surveyk>
&ctx=go&contact_type=surveyk