[access-uk] Re: Google and Search Results Opening in New Window

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 23:17:09 -0000

Hi Amro.

I agree completely with everything you've said. Anyhow, to the matter in hand.

I can get to my search preferences, after as you say having to carry out a
totally unnecessary search.

Here I can now find the options, but no matter what I try I simply cannot get
the desired result! There doesn't appear to be any buttons or check boxes to
indicate that I want search results displayed in a new window.

 This all used to work beautifully, so why oh why did they feel the need to
comprehensively naws it up! A very frustrated and unsmilie face!

Darran