[access-uk] Google and Search Results Opening in New Window

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:46:17 -0000

Hi List.

This has always been my preferred option when using Google, I like my chosen
link to open in a new browser window. However, after recent changes, meant to
no doubt wow and delight sighted users, I can no longer make this happen. I
simply cannot make this option my preferred settings within Preferences/Search
Settings.

Has anyone been able to successfully make changes and, more importantly,  have
them stick within Googles Search Settings?

I can use JAWS 10, 11 or 12 with IE8 in case that's relevant.

Regards.

Darran