[access-uk] Re: Google again

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 14:50:04 +0100

I got that with JAWS but not NVDA.

Mr Technician
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 23/05/2010 14:33, ari wrote:
Hi Guys
No, its not the Pack Man, but I've got another problem. Sorry if this
has been discussed before, but I've been away. Anyway, my problem is
that, when I go to Google UK or Google South Africa to do a search,
those radio buttons aren't there anymore where you can choose just to
search pages from the country. Also, for some strange reason, I don't
know if something's happened to my IE or if you guys also experience
this, but I type in my search question, but when I press enter, it does
make the click sound that I've clicked on the search and so you expect
to get the results. Instead of that, it basically just reloads the same
page over and over again, I have to press like sometimes 4 times on the
search button until my info is finally submitted for some reason. Is
this just something weird going on with me, or should I just change
search engines?
Thanks
Ari