[access-uk] Re: Google accessible [Scanned]

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 07:37:19 +0100

This looks promising ... Seems that we get the UK references first, at least in some instances anyway. Anyone else played much and have a view on it.

Anyway, as Wendy says, "Thanks Naomi for this one!"

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Thursday, May 22, 2008 8:39 PM (UK time), Wendy Sharpe at w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Naomi

Many thanks for that.  I will stick it in my favourites.

Wendy

 _____