[access-uk] Re: Google Toolbar

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:37:45 +0100

try an antispyware removal package.

Noramlly the google toolbar should be removable via Add/Remove programs, though.

Cheers,

Doris

At 09:59 AM 2/28/2008 +0000, you wrote:

Hi Everyone

I know this has been covered before, but I was not interested.

The PC with a problem has Windows Xp Professional and Window-Eyes.

How can I get rid of the Google Toolbar? I have looked in Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel, and it is not there. I have turned off 3rd Party Browser
Extensions in the Advanced Options of Internet Explorer, and it still appears.

It started appearing on my husband's PC when I pressed <F3> thiking this would do a Find Next.

Any thoughts?

Pele West

"Pray, pray, pray!" - Pray without ceasing. (1 Th 5:17)