[access-uk] Re: Google Local now inaccessible!

  • From: "nathan richmond" <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 21:09:02 -0000

Guv

just had a look, and i think it is still ok with a bit of messing.  as soon as
you enter the site you are in the edit box.  type in your search term for
example "indian restaurants in london victoria" and it will find indian
restaurants in the victoria area in london (that is around SW1).  is that the
sort of thing your wanting to be able to do?

the list appears in a single column down the lefthand side of the page.

hope this helps.

take it easy.

nathan